Welcome

Welcome to my blog. My name is Anita. I live in Norway. My favorite hobby is making tags in Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop. My blog is a showroom for my tags. Enjoy your stay.

“Errare humanum est.”

My Pictures

My Pictures

Total Pageviews

Forum

postimage

Grab My Blinkie

Anita

E-mail Me

anitbj@gmail.com

I LOVE ♥

 photo 17857439_1240888929342246_1146633862_n_zps5qn60jgn.png

Favorite Blogs

Postimage

My Blog List

  • St Patricks Day - * This tutorial was written by Mizteeque on 13th March 2024, and assumes a working knowledge of psp.Any similarity to other works is unintentional and...
    2 weeks ago
  • Masks 381 - 390 - Masks 381- 390
    3 weeks ago
  • Hiatus - Hello everyone, Just a quick note to say I am taking a hiatus from making scrapkits. Over the last few years, life has changed quite drastically for ...
    7 months ago

Popular Posts

Follow Me

Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.

My Pictures

My Pictures

Featured post

Greta_Ma Belle

Made a tag with the gorgeous tube Greta (163820) by ©Misticheskaya. The tube can be purchased here . The scrapkit is Ma Belle by Deedles Du...

Chat

Search

PROUD ♥

My Blinkies

Anita Anita

Fav Scrap Stores

Favorite Stores

Illustration store PicsForDesign.com

Archives